Tuesday, September 16, 2008

www.janetong.com

I'm in love with many things in my life!!

I'm in love with the whole wide World & can't stop visiting each & every corners of the Globe as much as possible!!

I'm in love with all kinds of Cuisines & can't stop trying them out every now & then!!

I'm in love with Cooking & can't stop scooping up delicious yummy delicacies all the time!!

I'm in love with Photography & can't stop taking all sorts of pictures of everything from every angles!!

I'm in love with Travelling & can't stop going anywhere & everywhere exploring them!!

I'm in love with Eating & can't stop eating non-stop throughout the days & nights!!

I'm in love with all my Babies & can't stop kissing & hugging them every now & then!!

I'm in love with My Man & can't stop loving him every second, every minute, every hour, every day & week & month & year!!

I'm in love with My Family & can't stop thinking what great blessings to have them share my life!!

I'm in love with World Souvenir Magnets & can't stop hunting for them whenever I travel!!

I'm in love with Dolls & can't stop collecting them whenever I spot them!!

I'm in love with Blogging & can't stop blogging days & nights!!

NOW, come see all my loves inside my newly set-up Blog at http://www.janetong.com/ & I'm sure you'll be thrilled!!

And do check out my hubby's Blog at http://reviews-info.com/blog/ & I bet you won't regret it!!

Love you all!!

5 comments:

Eliane Jany Barbanti said...

Thanks for following my blog Louvor a Deus.
Nice to meet you!!! Visiting with a kissed and Smile!!
Merry Christmas
Eliane

Adam Adam said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog in 2009
Come back any time you're welcome!

I also want to wish you beautiful and Happy New Year 2010 !
abstraho

Anonymous said...

You are fall in love with all the good things or hobbies. Your life full of adventure. You have nice blog to be visited. thank for sharing your adventure life.

free backlink said...

if you want more trafick to your blog.. just visit me.. it's 100% free...

Tips diat cepat

Amit Patil said...

Very useful info as always! Consistency is really important! Hope you have a look on goa to mumbai